Changing a flat tire can be easy. First you will need the fallowing tools: Jack, Lug wrench, spare tire, and if a night a flash light. All of these items should be located in the truck of your vehicle.
- As soon as you know you have a flat tire find a safe location to change it. Do not abruptly break or turn to get to a safe location.
- Turn on your hazard light so you can we seen clearly by other drivers.
- Remove the hub cap or wheel cover. If your lug nuts are exposed you can skip this step.
- Loosen the lug nuts. With the lug wrench turn the lug nuts counter clockwise until you brake the resistance.
- Place the jack beneath the vehicles frame along side the tire that is flat. When you have the jack in place jack the vehicle up.
- Remove the lug nuts the rest of way with the lug wrench.
- Remove the tire by gripping the tire with both hands and pulling it towards you.
- Take the spare tire and place it on the lug bolts that you removed the flat tire from.
- Replace the lug nuts and finger tighten them.
- Lower the vehicle to the ground and remove the jack.
- tighten the lug nuts the rest of the way with the lug wrench
- replace the hub cap.
- Return all the tools back to the trunk.
If for some reason you are still having a hard time with changing your flat tire contact us and we will send a professional out to assist you.