Junk Car Removal Service
Junk Car Removal in Utah
It’s hard to part with that hunk of junk that’s been sitting, unmoved, in your driveway for the last two years. We understand! Your car has been with you through thick and thin, pretty much every day since you’ve had it—how could you not get attached? She’s been there for family vacations and road trips, for the daily school run, through snow and rain and anything else you needed her for. Your car may be one of the most reliable friends you’ve ever had…we’re tearing up just thinking about it!
Unfortunately, nothing lasts forever, and all good things must come to an end. Even you have to admit that keeping your old car around has become a real nuisance. At this point, it’s just taking up valuable space in the driveway or garage, maybe even taking up space where your kids could otherwise play.
Roadside Rescue is here for you. We make car removal in Ogden, Bountiful, Layton, Centerville, and beyond as easy as can be, and we take cars in any condition. Look at it this way: we’re actually giving your beloved old car new life by ensuring that its individual parts live on.
Benefits of Junk Car Removal
At Roadside Rescue, we make junk car removal a snap. We know you’re busy, and the last thing you have time for in life is trying to sell a car that is in poor condition. If you’re still clinging to that old clunker, consider the following reasons to give your car new life by having Roadside Rescue haul it away.
- Give yourself the gift of space: When your old car is just sitting there accumulating rust, it’s time to call us. You need to reclaim your garage or your driveway! A car that sits unused in the garage eats up valuable storage or work space, and in the driveway or on the street, it’s a real eyesore. Don’t put it off any longer—you’ll be relieved to have the additional room once it’s gone.
- Avoid dealing with Craigslist time-wasters: There’s a cost involved with taking the time to find a buyer for your old car, right? Every email you write, every text and phone call you field, every time you show the car to someone who isn’t interested is time away from your work, life, and family. Avoid this annoying process and make things easy on yourself by using Roadside Rescue for your car removal in Ogden, Bountiful, and other Salt Lake City suburbs. One call to us is all it takes to get rid of a car that you can’t even use anymore.
- Make money: You’ve probably poured a lot of money into that old car…propping it up with all kinds of fixes to keep it road-worthy. The good news is, you can still see some return on your investment, even if it’s not in the shape for a buyer to drive away in. Talk to us about how to get money for your junker. There’s a vibrant market out there for car parts. Your battery, engine, catalytic converter, exhaust system, air bags, mirrors, electrical parts, windshield wipers, bumper, rims, and more are all valuable commodities. We can help you know where to take your car to get a maximum return on salvage parts. You might be surprised at how much you can get for your junk car.
- Get a tax deduction: Even if you don’t want to sell your car or its parts, you can still get money in the form of a tax deduction. We can help get your car to the charity of your choice and get a sizeable tax deduction…along with that good feeling of having benefited someone in need. Many charities will pick up your car, but if not, we stand ready to help.
- Help the environment: Don’t let your old car rot away dripping fluids into the soil. Maybe you’re selling your car for parts, but for all that remains, there’s a proper method of disposal and recycling. Chemicals from the fluids in your car can be disposed of in ways that won’t hurt the earth. Recycled steel can be upcycled into new cars. We can help you make sure your car ends up at an Earth-friendly destination.
Junk Car Removal No Title—Can You Still Take It?
Yes, we can take old cars even when the title is missing. There are several options if you need junk car removal but don’t have the car’s title. If you’ve misplaced the title, you can obtain a new one from the Utah DMV for six dollars using form TC-123.
We can also do the legwork for you if you provide us with the car’s VIN number. The VIN number is usually printed on the lower left corner of the windshield. You’ll also find it on your car’s insurance card or registration. This number allows us to confirm that the car has no lien holders on it. In the case that it does have a lien holder, you will need to pay them before we are able to remove the vehicle from you.
Things to Remember When Getting Rid of an Old Car
Now that you’ve decided to say goodbye to your old clunker, take care to do a few things that could save you some headaches down the line.
Remove documents and possessions: Do a thorough search through the car to remove anything important that may be lingering in the glove box, the center console area, in the trunk, under the floor mats, and even things that may have slipped down the cracks in between the seats. You don’t want to accidentally leave money, valuables, or paperwork in your old vehicle because you failed to do a final check.
Clear a way for the tow truck: Now that Roadside Rescue is on the way to remove your junk car, please ensure that there’s space for the tow truck to access it. It would be ideal to park it in a place where there’s extra space, such as at the end of the driveway or even on the road if possible. If the car won’t start, be sure to give us plenty of access by clearing anything from the garage that may impede the tow truck’s access or by removing other cars from the driveway.
Keep your license plates: We’ll tow away your car, but we’ll hand the plates over to you. You can transfer these to a new car; otherwise, they will need to be returned to the DMV.
Report the transfer of ownership: Some areas will require you to inform them that you are no longer the owner of the vehicle. There’s probably a deadline associated with this requirement where it exists, so it’s best to do it asap. Check with Utah state’s website for guidelines. And even where reporting a transfer of ownership isn’t required, it’s just good practice; in case anyone ever drives the vehicle again, you won’t be legally liable if it’s involved in an accident.
The Gold Standard in Customer Service
Whether you’re stuck in a ditch and need a lightning fast tow or you’re using us for junk car removal service, we’re committed to delivering the best customer service in the towing business. The public may not consider tow truck drivers to be the friendliest or most engaging service providers, but we’re committed to changing that impression. We believe our friends and neighbors in the greater Salt Lake City suburbs deserve the best service we can offer.
You deserve friendly, thorough service in each interaction you have with our team members at Roadside Rescue. If you have any questions, just ask. From our phone representatives to our drivers, we pledge that you will get the most efficient, knowledgeable service from everyone involved.
For your peace of mind, all of our drivers are WreckMaster certified. This means that anyone who is on your property handling your vehicle has been specially trained and 3rd party certified to use towing equipment safely and efficiently. We want you to feel confident that you are dealing with the best in the business when our team members set foot on your property.
We truly appreciate your support of our small business. Keeping your dollars in our community makes a big difference!
Roadside Rescue—Junk Car Removal and So Much More
Since our recent move to Syracuse, Utah, we’re proud to be providing the best towing services to our neighbors in Ogden, Bountiful, Layton, Centerville, and beyond. You no longer need to wait for hours on end or pay big city prices when you have a mishap while out on Utah’s roads. We’re local, so we can deliver better service at a lower price.
Forget the hassle of dealing with junk yards, selling your defunct car, or trying to repair a car that is just a little too far past its prime. When it’s time to say goodbye to your old junk car. Roadside Rescue comes to your location to remove your junk car, and we work quickly. Using us for car removal could not be more seamless.
Once you’ve used us to remove your old car, we hope you’ll put our number in your phone for backup in the case of breakdowns, lockouts, flat tires, or other emergencies out on the road. Don’t trust your vehicle to just any towing company. Demand the best! Call Roadside Rescue at 801-803-4900 when you need junk car removal, a motorcycle or 5th wheel tow, and even hot tub towing, and we’ll be on the way!